Hardened

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hardened

This forum is for the alliance Hardened, located in Uni 35.

5 posters

Introducions, so we can all get to know each other a bit better.

Morning01
    Morning01
    Admin

Introducions, so we can all get to know each other a bit better.  Empty Introducions, so we can all get to know each other a bit better.

Post by Morning01 Wed May 14, 2014 5:32 pm

Hi I'm Morning,
    I've been playing Ogame on and off for about 10 years now. I know the game inside out. In the past I've played as complete n00b (not very successfully), Turtle (Got bored) And combi Miner, Fleeter. The latter being much more fun.
    My highest rank on the game was on a FB version called Starfleet commander (the same game) Ranked top 100 with a fleet ranking between 70 - 80. It had a score board for kills and I was usually in the top 50 (any lower than top 100 were kicked from our ally).
    My Last acc was in uni Electra. Did quite well. 10 colonies, 10 moons and a tidy fleet :)This acc will be better.
    A bit about me... I'm 36, Family man. I work hard, train hard and I play Ogame:)
    Emerick
    Admin

Introducions, so we can all get to know each other a bit better.  Empty Re: Introducions, so we can all get to know each other a bit better.

Post by Emerick Wed May 14, 2014 6:00 pm

haha well that's what's up.

My name is Chris (Emerick is my last name) and i'm 23 years old (birthday is April 15th, 1991.) I've been playing Ogame on and off for about 7 years, but i've never been above 300k points. i love being a fleeter, but it seems i can't manage to hold onto one for too long.

about myself: I am currently living with my mother, and for the moment, i am unemployed. i have no kids yet, but i do want some someday. i love animals and hockey is my life. if i could, i'd definitely choose to go pro. i love anime and Pokemon x).

i think that's about it for now lol.
    DmeR
    Admin

Introducions, so we can all get to know each other a bit better.  Empty Re: Introducions, so we can all get to know each other a bit better.

Post by DmeR Wed May 14, 2014 6:29 pm

Well I guess its my time now.

My name is Robin I'm 27 years old, and I have two jobs atm, I'm working with old ppl, and
    also runs my own business, Working as a system dev, and helping large
    Communitys with Network issues.

I'm not sure how long I have been playing Ogame, I guess it something like 10 years.
    I had a top 15 Rank/Fleet on .se (Swedish Ogame) played with top 3 Alliance (CCCP)

Right now I have no kids I feel I don't have so much time over for it just for now.
    I don't really know if you want to know more about me. But pm if you have any more questens
    or just ask here ^^
    TheRealHuH
    Admin

Post by TheRealHuH Tue May 20, 2014 9:25 am

Sorry I'm late to the party... as always.

My name is Wikus, I'm 25 and I'm an alcoholic. Wait... wrong forum, scratch that  Embarassed  
    If anyone wants to know what my nick means just type it into google's image search Razz

I've only been playing Ogame since Feb of this year but I've learned a lot from the people I play with.

I'm not really sure what ells to say. So if you want to know anything just give me a shout
    Shoborken

Introducions, so we can all get to know each other a bit better.  Empty Introduction

Post by Shoborken Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:14 pm

My name is Adam and I'm from Portland, Oregon. I'm 25 (almost 26, October 23rd, 2014). I've played ogame on and off for about 8 years. I've always been a miner. In real life I'm a professional musician having recently completed my Masters degree in music performance in euphonium, tuba, and bass trombone from the University of Oregon. I love Star Trek and anything science fiction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:54 am